The all-new Adobe Captivate 9 is power-packed with tons of new features, functionalities, enhancements, and thousands of goodies to surprise you!
It’s truly one tool, with infinite possibilities. And now with the addition of Adobe Captivate Draft, a brand new storyboarding iPad app, your eLearning course creation process is going to be absolutely seamless.
Adobe Captivate Draft, helps users storyboard their eLearning courses with realistic eLearning objects, question slides and branching abilities. It also helps them share the storyboard with their colleagues and customers for review – with a single-click option. Users can send and receive comments and doodles in real-time, making the review process quick. They can also implement the review comments to finalise the storyboard and then open it in Adobe Captivate 9, to convert it to a full-fledged eLearning course.
Convert any object in Captivate to a multi-state object. These objects help users eliminate the use of advanced actions for building many simple interactions and unclutter their project timeline.
Top New Features in Captivate 9
- Directly publish your Adobe Captivate 9 courses to the brand new Adobe Captivate Prime.
- Record your iOS device screen as a full resolution HD video using the Device Capture feature. (For Mac only)
- Add knowledge check questions to your Captivate courses, which will not interfere with your quiz score and LMS reporting.
- Directly preview your content on SCORM Cloud to assess LMS compatibility without the hassle of uploading the content to your LMS for testing.
- Experience the revamped effects workflow with easy mechanism to apply and preview effects.
- And many smaller additions and enhancements.
With Adobe Captivate 9, users get free access to a library of 25,000+ eLearning assets, which include games, interactions, layouts, scenarios, people cutouts and much more. The library of assets is developed exclusively for Adobe Captivate 9 users and it will be updated regularly.
Click here to view the original post.