Adobe is excited to welcome a new era of creativity for all for Adobe Creative Cloud members with AI built into the fabric of their workflows, and the promise of new creative magic.
Your Creative Cloud membership now includes two new applications: Adobe Express Premium and Adobe Firefly. Adobe Firefly is your new playground for exploring AI-assisted creative expression. Adobe Firefly helps you ideate, create — and simply save time — whether you’re iterating concepts for a storyboard, extending backgrounds of images, or exploring colour combinations.
Adobe Express Premium is the all-in-one creativity application, with new generative AI Text to Image and Text Effects features that make it even faster and easier to design and share standout social media posts, videos, images, PDFs, flyers, logos and more. With seamless workflows with Photoshop and Illustrator, Express is the perfect complement to Creative Cloud.
Adobe is committed to delivering the best creative tools, services and value to their members so you can keep pushing the boundaries of creativity. To get started with all of the new value in Creative Cloud, you can update your apps to get access to all the new AI-powered features in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Effects, or visit the new Adobe Firefly web app to start creating content with generative AI or Adobe Express to create content and use the new Text to Image and Text Effects features.
Here is a deeper look at the innovation Adobe has added to your Creative Cloud subscription:
New Creative Cloud innovation
- Creative generative AI in Photoshop and Illustrator. Adobe Firefly-powered features are now available in several Creative Cloud applications, including Generative Fill and Generative Expand in Photoshop, Generative Recolor in Illustrator.
- New AI features in Premiere Pro. New features and improvements to Premiere Pro are available now in beta. The award-winning new Text-Based Editing is getting a major update with automatic filler word detection. The new Enhance Speech feature magically removes noise from voice recordings with a single click, using AI to make poorly recorded dialogue sound as if it was recorded in a professional studio.
- 3D workspace and Roto Brush in After Effects. You can combine 3D models with 2D graphics to create seamless VFX composites and eye-popping motion graphics. A new, AI-enhanced Roto Brush is now available in the After Effects beta app, enabling users to cut out objects from footage faster and more accurately than ever.
- New Firefly web application. Creative Cloud members now have access to the new Firefly web application, available at firefly.adobe.com. With Firefly, you can quickly create ideas and content for any project, like images for mood boards, characters for storyboards, colour palettes for brand designs, and so much more. Firefly supports text prompts in more than 100 global languages, and any content you create with Firefly can be used for commercial purposes.
- New Adobe Express Premium application. Also included in most Creative Cloud plans is the all-new Adobe Express Premium, including the new, commercially available Text to Image and Text Effects features. With Adobe Express Premium, Creative Cloud members can easily access, edit and work with creative assets from Photoshop and Illustrator directly, or add linked files into Express that always stay in sync across apps.
Users can also import and enhance PDFs quickly and easily in Express, adding eye-catching text, images, backgrounds, brand logos and more to uplevel any document. Express enables users to collaborate in real-time, and quickly create content for social media or concept approval, all while empowering teams to stay on brand. The Adobe Express Premium plan is included as part of the Creative Cloud All Apps plan and some Single App plans.
New Generative Credits now included across Creative Cloud subscription plans
To enable broad access to and adoption of generative AI, Adobe is pioneering a new credit-based model across all Creative Cloud subscription plans. Creative Cloud, Firefly, and Express paid plans now include an allocation of “fast” Generative Credits, which are like tokens that enable subscribers to turn a text-based prompt into image and vector content in Photoshop, Illustrator, Express and Firefly.
Creative Cloud, Adobe Firefly and Adobe Express users on free plans will receive monthly Generative Credits. After the plan-specific number of Generative Credits is consumed, free subscribers can upgrade to a paid plan to continue creating assets with generative AI.
In the future, as Adobe expands the types of generative content that you can create, they will continue to update the Generative Credit model. You can learn more about Generative Credits in this support article on the Adobe Help Centre.
Take your creative vision to the next level
Adobe wants you to play, experiment, dream and create the extraordinary using the new generative AI technology now at your fingertips across Creative Cloud. Contact Dax Data to find out how your organisation can expand the value of your Creative Cloud subscription.