Creative Cloud Updates
The latest Creative Cloud updates and releases enable creative collaboration, drive innovation, and empower creative careers. Here are some of the ways Creative Cloud is helping creatives work together.
- Extending Illustrator and Photoshop to the web
- Creative Cloud Spaces (Beta) allowing creative teams to access files, libraries, and links
- Creative Cloud Canvas (Beta) providing a surface to display and visualise elements of creative projects
Lightroom & Lightroom Classic
Enhance your photoshop skills, make impactful edits easier, and help make your photography shine with the latest updates to Lightroom’s Selective Adjustment tools.
Adobe Sensei has made Photoshop more powerful and magical than ever with the latest masking updates and features.
Desktop Updates & New Features
- Hover Auto-maksing Object Selection Tools
- 1 Click Masks all Objects in Layer
- New Nautral Filters
- Landscape Mixer*
- Colour Transfer*
iPad – these updates bring highly requested capabilities to Photoshop for iPad
- Camera Raw File Support
- Smart Objects
- Dodge & Burn
- Share for commenting
InDesign & Adobe Capture
Capture inspiration as it strikes with Adobe Capture and bring it into InDesign to create colour themes, vector shapes and more.
Adobe Stock Updates
The new Adobe Stock & Marketplace integration creates a unified hub for users creative needs.
Plus new time-saving audio and video search features that help creators focus on the fun, innovative part of their jobs: the creative process.