Adobe MAX – The Creativity Conference is back online and open to all for the second year in a row. After another challenging year of hybrid remote working, Adobe is helping creatives connect in these unprecedented times, hosting a free virtual conference boasting over 400 sessions led by creative luminaries and product experts.
Join Adobe in connecting with the global creative community from the 26th to 28th October for an extraordinary virtual experience to find inspiration, brush up on your skills and get a sneak peak into the latest innovations.
Register now to start building your Adobe MAX schedule!
Adobe MAX 2021 features 11 different creative tracks including:
- Graphic Design – make the most of Creative Cloud by learning key techniques, time saving tips and tricks, and innovative ways of working.
- Photography – spark your passion for photography with sessions that will help you improve your photography skills and create great photos with your smartphone camera or DSLR.
- Creativity and Design in Business – grow your creative career and build strong businesses that are focused on design and creativity.
- Collaboration and Productivity – become even more productive while digitising your workflows with Document Cloud apps and services.
- Education – discover how you can cultivate digital literacy skills and engage students as digital creators.